Terms & conditions of sale
These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from brandley.gr and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an order for products to brandley.gr by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in (€) Euros and include VAT, providing delivery is to a location in Greece. Orders outside of Greece may be subject to an additional charge. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/debit card or PayPal payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card/debit card company. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us. After the submission of your order, the availability of the product and the correctness of its price will be checked by us.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions ( but subject to our right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended and/or where discounts have been applied or used in error). If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to inform you about the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Gift vouchers (paper) are not redeemable online. To spend a gift voucher, please visit your local store.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within Greece within seven working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we or our couriers will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 30 days from acceptance. This may not apply in respect of deliveries outside of Greece. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, we will notify whether extra delivery costs occur. If we do not hear from you within 14 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is placed. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card or PayPal account.
Consumer protection legislation
The relevant legislation (art. 3e law 2251/1994 as amended) gives you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You have the right to cancel any order that you make with us online or over the phone within 14 days without any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire or, if the order is a gift to be delivered to a third party, the day on which the third party specified by you in the order acquires, physical possession of the goods that you have ordered (the ‘Cancellation Deadline’);
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order you need to follow instructions noted on Returns & exchanges.
- To meet the Cancellation Deadline, you must send us your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the Cancellation Deadline has expired;
Effect of cancellation
If you cancel an order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you in respect of that order including the costs of delivery. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the order.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until they are returned;
- You must send the goods back to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of your order. You are responsible for the costs of returning the goods.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We will withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
We may deny the reimbursement if the returned items do not comply with terms noted on our Returns& exchanges policy.
Refunds and exchanges
Please note that in addition to your general right to cancel set out above, we operate an Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy. This Policy may be found under FAQS and then Returns & Exchanges.
The products which are sold via this website have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of Greece. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside Greece, unless delivery is within the EEA and common EEA Consumer Protection and Safety rules apply. You can view warranty of items in the information given on each item. We will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products by way of credit to your credit card/debit card or PayPal account. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Eu online dispute resolution platform
The European commission has launched a new online platform to enable customers to resolve online disputes more cost effectively and with greater ease.
Please click here to access the ODR platform for further information, including how to raise a dispute.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of this website or any materials relating to Family Points Loyatly scheme in whole or in part by any means is prohibited without the prior written permission of G.V BRANDLEY TRADE LTD
Terms and conditions governed by Greek law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the greek courts.
VAT NUMBER : 104179844